Of the „75th Anniversary of the Outbreak of the Warsaw Uprising 1944”
To commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the Outbreak of the Warsaw Uprising 1944 by increased activities of the Polish amateur radio stations and issuance of the special-event Award, from 2 April to 31 October 2019.
- National Defence League (LOK), Mazowsze Regional Division in Warsaw, represented by Włodzimierz SQ5WWK;
- Polish Amateur Radio Union (PZK), Warsaw Branch, represented by Jerzy SP5SSB,
- Polish Scouting and Guiding Association (ZHP), Warsaw Region, represented by Scoutmaster Marcin Adamski and Scoutmaster Marek Ruszczak.
3. Honorary Auspices of
- Mayor of the Capital City of Warsaw;
- Association of Warsaw Insurgents (ZPW);
- Warsaw Uprising Museum;
- Polish Army Museum.
All the Polish amateur radio stations, operated by the holders of regular licences and those for special-event stations, with their callsigns representing the following formats:
xx75PW, xx75*, xx75**, or xx1944*,
Where xx stands for one of the Polish prefixes: 3Z, HF, SN, SO, SP, or SQ and * stands for character(s) referring to the event. The list of special-event callsigns will be published on the organisers’ websites, as well as QRZ.com and LogSP: www.logsp.pzk.org.pl
5. The following Awards will be available:
- Base Award for any band any mode contacts,
- Telegraphy Award for CW contacts on any band,
- Phone Award for SSB, AM, or FM contacts on any band,
- Digital Award for digital contacts on any band.
6. Award requirements for station operators:
- SP: 75 pts.; one QSO with a special-event station is valid 5 pts.,
- EU: 75 pts.; one QSO with a special-event station is valid 15 pts.,
- DX: one QSO with either xx75PW or xx75* station and one QSO with a xx1944* station, or otherwise with any other station listed at the Award section at www.logsp.pzk.org.pl
- QSO’s with the same station can be repeated in different months of activity.
- QSO’s made in the following Polish Contests: „W hołdzie uczestnikom Powstania Warszawskiego”, „O statuetkę Małego Powstańca,” and „63 Dni Męstwa i Chwały” will obtain a double number of points.
- No cross-mode or cross-band contacts are valid.
7. Requirements for SWL’s
- Same scoring as for operators; however, the same callsign can occur in a log of an SP SWL not more than 3 times; EU SWL twice, or DX SWL once;
- HRD’s of the same station can be repeated in different months of activity;
- HRD’s made in the SP Contests: „W hołdzie uczestnikom Powstania Warszawskiego”, „O statuetkę Małego Powstańca” oraz „63 Dni Męstwa i Chwały” ” will obtain a double number of points.
8. Operators’ Awards in the pdf format can be downloaded from the LogSP website. SWL Awards will be mailed to the e-mail addresses specified in their Applications.
9. Activity Coordinators
Włodzimierz SQ5WWK, in co-operation with Jerzy SP5SSB and Marek SP5UAR.
Uruchomiona została usługa samodzielnego pobierania kart QSL potwierdzające przeprowadzone łączności (https://logsp.pzk.org.pl).